To Assuage is to calm, relive or alleviate a negative or painful feeling;
- Emotionally, you could help to assuage someone’s fears or grief.
- Physiologically assuaging refers to relieving the pains felt in your body.
The concept of Assuage Massage was born out of this principal.
We offer highly qualified remedial massage therapy in a professional clinical atmosphere; Focussing on personalised service, tailored to the needs of each individual.
Philosophy: At Assuage Massage we aim to alleviate your muscular tension and stresses, thereby breaking the feedback loop of aches and pains, allowing your body to return a normal state and function at its full potential.
Assuage Massage clinic is conveniently located at 27-29 Eyre St, Kingston, ACT.
- Less than a five min walk from the Kingston post office.
Assuage Massage clinic is conveniently located at Suite 101, Level 1, 2-4 Atchison St, St Leonards, NSW.
- Less than a five min walk from the St Leonards Forum and Station.
- Less than a fifteen min walk from Royal North Shore Hospital and maternity ward.
- Less than a ten min drive/train from North Sydney CBD.
- Less than a fifteen min drive/train from the city (Sydney CBD).
Private Health Insurance Rebates Available
T 02 8014 6990